Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Gremlins Inc.


For the past couple of weeks, I have been obsessed with a game called Gremlins Inc. on Steam.  I'm not especially good at it, but I love it.  It's an awesome video game of a card game full of strategy and malice.  ...So much malice.  Oh, and it has a steampunk theme!  The artwork is incredible.  The gameplay is challenging and fun.  You can play online or solo games.  After I purchased the video game, I immediately went to the Gremlins Inc. website and discovered they have, for purchase, a hard copy prototype of the game.  SOLD!

Well, it arrived yesterday all the way from Lithuania and I'm all fired up to played it!  The game mechanics are said to be slightly variant from the video game version.  I'm curious to see what the differences will be.  However, because I like things neat and tidy, I had to order card sleeves (70 x 110 mm if you're interested) to protect the integrity of the game's mint condition before I can play it.  Yes, I am a total geek.

So if you're on Steam and you have this game, look up my id (OddFallweather) and let's play.

2 comments:

  1. Man, you have got to add a followers widget to your blog so I don't miss a single post! I can't believe I missed this post as well as the dyeing one. That game looks fun. Well, actually the artwork looks amazing. I'm not much for online gaming or gaming otherwise, but I do love some Steampunk Gremlins. And malice. I am intrigued by malice...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Glo! Thanks for stopping by. What a great idea! I've added the followers widget as requested ;) Still learning about this blogging thing. Thanks for the advice. I like to play simple thriller/horror themed video games with great story lines (I'm really in it for the stories) and somewhat complex/strategic tabletop games. This game is everything I like in a game and it is evil! I can spend 10 moves lining up the perfect win only to have it all stolen from me in an instance and I have to build a new strategy. But what's nice is...I can do the same to my opponents. mwahahahaaaaa

      Delete