Pages

Friday, December 2, 2016

On the 2nd Day of Creepmas...

Today marked the 2nd day of Creepmas.  The theme for today was elves.  Technically I still have a half an hour left to post this...heh heh.  I will be late to my own funeral.  I started to work on my own creation for this topic, but because it was ma's birthday today, I just didn't have time to finish it.  So instead I will post some creepy elf on the shelf memes to share.  This elf really is a creeper.





And I did find these cute elf dolls for sale on Etsy:

 Hellf Dolls by OneailFXStudios on Etsy
 Hellf Dolls by OneailFXStudios on Etsy

Well, that's all I have for elves today folks, I hope they made you smile just a little.  I'll see you tomorrow with things about Krampus.

Until tomorrow my peculiar friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment