Pages

Saturday, September 2, 2017

I will be late to my own funeral...

 
   So for those don't know me all that well... The month of October is an incredibly busy time of year for us (the whole family).  The family packs it full of yard haunts, fun activities, and parties.  We give it everything we've got and quite frankly, afterward, we feel very burnt out from it and sad that it's over.  It usually takes a month or two to completely recover.  And 2016 was especially draining having planned a wedding.
     I had planned to offer up posts about our wedding in December, last year, giving time for the photos to arrive and having taken time to recuperate from it all.  However, with the other holidays and all of those festivities, it became quite difficult to meet that deadline.  Then directly proceeding the holidays I got very ill and spent a week in the hospital.  That took another couple of months for me to recuperate my strength.  So long story short, it has taken me until now to finally post pictures from our Hallowedding.  I will finally be posting pictures--for those that may have been interested in how it turned out.

Stay Tuned.

Until next time my peculiar friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment